July 14, 2011

Things I Love {Thursday}

Just for fun (and because I've been thinking about how extremely blessed I am yet so many times ungrateful) I thought I'd share a few things around here that I love so much. So here goes the list......


~Bright blue skies and vivid green grass as the hot, summer sun shines across them in the morning.

~Happy kids laughing as they play and use their imagination.

~Baby squeals and new words as she learns to talk and make herself heard.

~A daddy singing to his baby as he bounces her to sleep at night.

~Little boy jokes that always make me smile and sometimes laugh out loud.

~Little girl hugs and kisses while she whispers "I love you, momma" in my ear.

~Knowing that I'm a child of God and He never gives up on me, no matter what.


What kind of things do you love today? I would really enjoy hearing about them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment when you stop by! We would love hearing from you!