September 18, 2014

Lilla Rose Flash Sale!!

Just wanted to pop in and share that Lilla Rose is having a sale today until 4 pm central time!! It's very rare to have EVERYTHING at 20% off so be sure to take advantage of this great offer and add some fun hair accessories to your collection. I can't say enough good things about the flexi clip and love several of their other products as well. Also, don't forget that if you're new customer signing up with me then I have a buy 3 items and get 1 free deal! Just order any 3 items and email me your choice for the 4th and it's completely free. Can't beat that, right?! Here's a little sale graphic for you and be sure to let me know if you have questions or I can help you with anything. Website link is here. Happy shopping! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment when you stop by! We would love hearing from you!