February 22, 2016

A New Look, New Year, New Start?

I can't believe it's been an entire year since I posted here! So many things have happened over the last twelve months that I doubt I can ever completely share it all. Hopefully I will get around to some of it in the coming days. For now though I just wanted to share the new simple look of the header and also the fact that this beautiful picture is where we've called home for the past 5 months. We sadly are moving again this weekend (prayers for that please) but plan on staying close by so I will still be seeing these gorgeous sunsets in the future. I'll be sure to share more pictures of that too. :-)
This past year has been a roller coaster ride of ups and downs that has challenged our faith and exhausted us physically and emotionally in many ways but I'm thankful to look back and see God's grace through it all. I look forward to getting back in the groove of blogging about our craziness and hope to "see" some of you coming back around to catch up with us! Until later....

                                       Tyra 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment when you stop by! We would love hearing from you!