March 18, 2011

Sunshine all Around!

So thankful for the beautiful weather God has blessed us with the past couple of days! There's just something about waking up to the sun shining after several days of clouds and rain that does something for my spirit. But even more than that I'm thankful for the sun shining in my soul because of Jesus! When I wake up to Him each morning, there's really nothing else that can compare....no matter what the weather. :-) Here's part of a song that I was thinking about today. Hope you enjoy....

 There is sunshine in my soul today. More glorious and bright. Than glows in any earthly skies. For Jesus is my light!
 O there's sunshine, blessed sunshine, when the peaceful happy moments roll. When Jesus shows His smiling face, there is sunshine in the soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment when you stop by! We would love hearing from you!