November 14, 2011

Randomness :)

Can't believe it's already been a week since I last posted! This month is just flying by.....alot like this whole year has! I don't really have anything in particular to write about today, hence the title of the post. Just thought I'd share about what's been going on around here.

I think we're finally getting more adjusted to the time change, although Darcey still isn't sleeping the greatest and we all tend to wake up earlier than usual. The first couple of days/nights were kinda rough though so I'm glad those are over! (at least until spring anyway)

Our week was kinda busy with a play date, doctor's appointments, Delancey's last art class, and me volunteering at Choose Life again. In between that of course was schooling and normal every day stuff so we had plenty going on!

Friday was Veteran's Day so Blake was off work and we were able to see the parade in town....which was so good and really well attended. There may be alot wrong in this country these days but I'm still very thankful and proud to be an American!

The rest of the day we spent with my parents, eating out and taking our first trip to Costco. I'm thinking if we go there very often we'll definitely have to leave our wallets at home and just look. ha!

The weekend was spent mostly just resting up and enjoying family time. And of course there's never a dull moment when life is in 3-D! ;-)

How did your week go? I'd love to hear about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment when you stop by! We would love hearing from you!