December 15, 2011

Things I Love {Thursday}

After the last post I did you might think it'd be kinda hard to write this one since there's definitely been plenty not to love around here the past couple weeks. But as I've learned (and God so patiently keeps on showing me) there is always something to be thankful for and love about your life. If you just take the time to look for it. So here it is, some things I'm loving around here.........

~ The kids sleeping all night again after several rough ones while sick.

~ Parents who helped out by bringing us stuff we needed when we couldn't go out.

~ A husband who doesn't just love me when I'm sick but still tells me I'm beautiful......dirty hair, red nose, swollen eyes, and all. :)

~ Mom cooking homemade soups and bringing it to us.

~ Seeing the kids feel well enough to start playing again. (even if they are going a little crazy in the house!)

~ Darcey spinning in circles 'til she's dizzy and laughing like she's done something great. :)

~ Getting to pick out a Christmas tree and decorate it with the kiddos.

~ Knowing that God's listening when you pray. Although you might not see changes or feel different at the time.

~  Getting to experience the wonder of Jesus coming to this sinful world for us all over again as we share the reason we celebrate Christmas with the kids.

~ And listening to lots and lots of Christmas music, while singing along through our stopped up sounding noses! :-)



Yep, we definitely still have plenty of stuff to love going on around here! What about you?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment when you stop by! We would love hearing from you!