December 24, 2011

I Call Him Lord

This song has been on my mind this morning so I just wanted to share the words with you! Hope it speaks to your heart as it did mine on this Christmas....

 "Master, Redeemer, Saviour of the world.
Wonderful, Counselor, Bright Morning Star.
The Lily of the Valley, Provider, and Friend.
He was yesterday, He'll be tomorrow; the
beginning and end.

 And the angels called Him, Jesus, born of
a virgin. Mary called Him, Jesus, but I call
Him, Lord.

 Jehovah, Messiah, Mighty God and King.
Bread of Life, He's the Lasting Word of
love that I sing. Light in darkness, door to
Heaven my home in the sky. The Fountain
of Living Water that never shall run dry.

 And the angels called Him, Jesus, born of
a virgin. Mary called Him, Jesus, but I call
Him, Lord."


So very thankful that I can call Him my Lord this morning! So amazing that God loved us enough to send Jesus down here to die for our sins. He is the Reason why we can celebrate today! Merry Christmas everyone. Hope you have a blessed holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment when you stop by! We would love hearing from you!