September 23, 2010

Happy Birthday, Blake!

It's hard to believe that we're celebrating his birthday for the ninth time since meeting each other. Where do the years go? I was just sitting here thinking about the first one we spent together where some friends we were with tried to talk me into playing a prank on Blake by asking him to marry me. (I almost did it too, but chickened out at the last minute....we had only been dating a little over 2 months after all! lol)
Now all this time later and many more birthdays past, I'm sitting here thinking about having our 3rd baby. And if she just might possibly be born on her daddy's birthday?! (which will be a post for later of course, if that actually happens!)
But for now here's wishing a wonderful day to my sweet husband who is off keeping long hours at work these days. I'll be sure to post some pictures later of the birthday supper we have planned when he gets home. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment when you stop by! We would love hearing from you!