January 30, 2011

In A Word...

So I've seen several posts on different blogs about picking a word for the year. I hadn't really thought that much about it at first(although it was interesting to see what everyone picked)but then it seemed like the past few days it just kept popping into my mind. Along with a word that is exactly where we are right now in our lives. Thought I'd just do a quick post and share it with all of you! So without further ado, here it is.

Change: to make different, transform. to give a completely different appearance to. to make the form, nature, content, future course, etc...of something different from what it is or from what it would be if left alone. (these were just a few of my favorite definitions)

There's so many things we've been praying for the Lord to change in our lives for what seems like a long time now. I truly believe that this year will hold many changes for our family and although it can be a little scary to think about, I'm also excited to see what's in store. I'm so thankful to serve a God who can and will change things when we seek Him. Even if it's not always in the way we expect. Will you join us in praying for whatever change He wants for us this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment when you stop by! We would love hearing from you!