February 1, 2011

Chocolate!!

Thought I'd share this quick and easy brownie recipe with you all. You know, cause you can never have too many chocolate options up your sleeve, right?! :) Since we try to eat more naturally because of allergies and stuff, I actually use all organic ingredients in these...and they're still delicious! But whatever you use to make them I hope you enjoy them as much as we do.

1 cup sugar
1/4 cup cocoa
1 stick butter (melted)
2 eggs
1 tsp vanilla flavoring
3/4 cup flour

Mix sugar and cocoa together and add butter. Blend in eggs then add vanilla flavoring. Stir in flour and pour in a microwave safe dish.(I use a medium size corningware dish) Cook in the microwave on high for 5 minutes and they're done!

Yep, that's right....they cook in the microwave. It's kinda dangerous to have chocolate being that convenient! lol Actually, you can bake them in the oven at 350 for about 25 minutes, but I'm not sure why you'd want to and I think they're better the other way.(a little more gooey) Not to mention quicker! Blake and the kids like eating them with homemade whipped cream...which I will post the recipe for another day. But any way you do it, they're just good. :-)

1 comment:

Please leave us a comment when you stop by! We would love hearing from you!