October 4, 2010

My Heart's Desire

Just wanted to share the words of this little song with ya'll today. And thank the Lord for touching me with them as I sang and played it earlier. It never ceases to amaze me how good the God of everything takes time to be to me. No matter what my circumstances, I truly want my hearts desire to be for Him. Hope it blesses you.....

"As the hart panteth for the water, so my soul longeth after Thee. You alone are my heart's desire, how I long to worship Thee.
 You alone are my strength and shield. To you alone may my spirit yield. You alone are my heart's desire, how I long to worship you.
 You're my Friend and you are my Brother, even though you are a King. I love You more than any other, so much more than anything.
 You alone are my strength and shield. To you alone may my spirit yield. You alone are my heart's desire, how I long to worship you."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment when you stop by! We would love hearing from you!