October 20, 2010

Quick Update

First of all, no Darcey has not made her grand entrance into our lives yet and secondly, yes I am officially a whole week overdue today. I think that wouldn't have bothered me near as much had I not had a really rough night of little sleep and just felt kinda rotten this morning. I did manage to pull it together enough so that we could meet the family for lunch and celebrate dad's birthday. Then while my parents let the kids play at the park I went for a walk to hopefully help things along some. I actually have been having irregular contractions for awhile now, but it just doesn't seem like the real thing yet. Which of course is super dissapointing in so many ways. But I guess that's about it for now. Please keep praying for mine and Darcey's health and that she will be delivered safely and soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment when you stop by! We would love hearing from you!